Being a parent is one of the most important roles you will ever have charge of in your life. You hold our future in your hands. You have been given the honor to watch over the development of our future doctors, lawyers, educators, business owners, presidents, mayors and any other title or position they may choose, as well as the next generation of moms and dads. What and how you fulfill the role as a parent will not only affect your family, it will affect the generations to come.
This book is for you if:
• You need to reinforce your parenting skills
• You want your parenting power back
• You want to add new parenting strategies to your tool box
• Your child is struggling with behavior at home or school
• You just want to know if you are on the right track
There is No Moon at My House will reassure and empower you as a parent.