In Licence to Love, Darnell expresses to his woman, “You are perfection at its finest // You shine in every effect…” This is poetic odyssey in the name of love provides multifaceted ways to tell your one and only love, “I Love You!” The mere inspiration here digs in and challenges the mind, body, spirit, to embody the pure enjoyment of romantic love.
Licence to Love, as a collection of poetry, lays out everything on the line, in terms of extensively exhibiting love, whether married, in a relationship, dating, or … common law “life partner.” Whoever this person is, whatever the special person is in oneness, you love them:
• As soon as you see this person first or last of the day
• In your mind, in your thoughts, in every brain cell created and ever-so expanding
• In your spirit, in your soul, in your true stripped down self
• In your flesh, in your physical pleasure, in your combining of body
• In your laughingly frustration, in this person’s sleep
• In lifelong dedication, in your appreciation for this person’s together with you, into light years away second lifetime and beyond
• In the creation of life with the combination of this person’s love
While drawing from real life resources and the need for the focusing in the current climate of life on the reason and motivation for daily living, Licence to Love will permit you to poetically pronounce love to the one you love unapologetically.